Professional, Confidential Life Coaching Support offered either face to face, through Skype, or email.
Complementary, no obligation telephone consultation 07984 011429 - Start the chain to change today.
Accredited by the Association For Coaching
Do you want to achieve your goals and make changes to your life but don't know how to manage this process on your own?
Are you stuck and unhappy in a situation but know you want to move on?
Are you feeling confused, overwhelmed or filled with self-doubt?
Are you allowing that low self-esteem, lack of self-belief or ' it's not the right time' excuses to hold you back?
Do you have financial, family or health concerns that are getting in the way?
If you've answered YES to any of these questions, then life coaching is the answer!
Let's talk. Allow me to help you to believe in yourself and make that mental shift away from fearful limitations, set yourself free from feeling stuck or trapped. Recognise your potential opportunity and take a chance on making it become your reality with my support. Take that first step to build the person you want to be.
'20 years from now you'll be more disappointed with the things you didn't do than the things you did'. Mark Twain
What you want to be tomorrow you've got to start to do today by applying discipline, courage and consistency.
What is Life Coaching?
Simply put, Life Coaching is about enabling you to feel good about your life, because when you boil it right down, what people want most is to feel happy
Ask yourself right now, in order to feel happier with my life, what would need to be different or better?
Then ask yourself what is stopping me going after achieving that?
Not sure? Lets discover together!
Why choose me as your coach?
I can help you move from where you are now to where you want to get to by breaking down your goals into bite size manageable chunks.I will support you to define, establish set and and move towards attaining realistic goals without fear and self doubt!
I will use all my skills and expertise in asking you the right questions, to draw out what it is you that you REALLY want for yourself.
I will help you empower yourself to live the life you've always dreamed about and become the person that you've always wanted to be.
Coaching enables you to fulfil your goals and I simply facilitate that process!
Allow me to motivate, support and encourage you to grow and develop, help you get really clear about what you want and bring about the life you desire much more quickly and effectively than if you acted alone.
What is the difference between Life Coaching and Counselling?
Life Coaching is not counselling, although there is a strong overlap in the professional skills used. Counselling looks at issues of the past, where as life coaching looks at solutions for the future. In other words, it is a solution-focused approach which enables and empowers you to achieve your goals in bite-size chunks. As a professional cognitive behavioural coach I will listen, support, challenge and encourage you to achieve your maximum potential. Through coaching, you will identify for yourself your own values and goals. This often boils down to simply what makes you happy, and this is a really good question to start by asking yourself: What makes me really happy in my life? What areas of my life are causing me unhappiness? and What do I want more of/less of in my life?
What would you try now if you knew you could not fail?
Adopt new habits - Delete old ones.
Areas of Life Coaching as listed below:
- Relationship Issues / Dating
- Friends and Family Problems / Communication
- Job Satisfaction / Work Issues / Career Change
- Work / Life Balance / Organisation Methods
- Personal /Spiritual Growth
- Creativity / Time For Yourself / Socialising
- Assertiveness / Self Esteem / Confidence
- Stress / Anxiety / Worry / Financial Concerns
- Low Mood Depression / Negative Thinking
Within these headings, there may be one or more particular concern which is preventing you from moving forward. These can all be addressed through coaching:
- Support with overcoming procrastination
- Support with removing time wasting activities from daily work/ life
- Support to develop time management / tackle poor time keeping
- Support with developing persistence in not giving up at the first obstacle
- Support with problem-solving and making better decisions
- Support with taking risks
- Support with goal setting / aspiring to turn dreams into reality
- Support with being more tough minded
- Support with becoming more accepting and tolerant
- Support to handle criticism without getting defensive or aggressive
- Support with developing inner self confidence
- Support with developing outer self confidence
- Skills to equip with coping mechanisms to tackle life
- Skills to develop self responsibility / accepting own mistakes
- Skills to change your mind set, the way you think, feel and behave
- Skills to deal with the inner critiic
Each of us can identify a range of emotions which we have experienced at some stage in our lives, sometimes these can overwhelm us and can even become distorted and exaggerated. If you are currently experiencing an emotion which you feel you cannot cope with, it may be that life coaching is the answer providing you are ready to move forward.
Imagine that you are a lemon cut in half and the juice inside of you is filled with emotion.... squeeze really hard,...... you may be surprised at what comes out!
Support offered with:
Stop procrastinating and start achieving your goals with my support.