Master Practitioner in Smoking Cessation using Evidence Based Cognitive Behavioural Techniques
"Hypnotherapy is the most effective way of giving up smoking" New Scientist (Vol 136 1845 p6 31st October 1992)
Research comparing many different studies of hypnotherapy has shown that on average smokers are over five times more likely to break the habit with hypnosis than by willpower alone. Hypnotherapy in general is also proven to be more than twice as effective compared to nicotine gum.
5 good reasons to choose me as your quit smoking therapist
1. I am an a advanced senior therapist - This means that I have literally hundreds of successful hours of therapy with clients and patients under my belt.
2. As a master specialist in stopping smoking I have studied specifically this subject in depth using the most cutting edge form of CBT Hypnotherapy
3. My reputation is only as good as your success, and I pride myself on consistently receiving 5 star reviews.
4. I will support you cut to the chase and address all the underlying reasons why you smoke, commonly induced by stress, anxiety, boredom, feeling overwhelmed etc.
5. My techniques enable me to break all the associated patterns of behaviour that you believe have become a habit for you.
Cigarettes do not 'calm your nerves'. Smokers assume that cigarettes help them to relax, but the nicotine creates stress in the first place.
If you're 100% committed to wanting to stop smoking, then I'm 100% committed to helping you become a non smoker: I can help you quit smoking more easily then you would have imagined possible, and much more easily than if you were to attempt to do it alone. What's more I can actually help make it a positive experience for you. Imagine when you've stopped smoking how much better you will feel!
If you REALLY want to quit smoking, call now for a free, no obligation telephone consultation Tel 07984 011429
Two sessions of hypnotherapy could be all you need following an indepth diagnostic session.
Ingredients of Cigarette Smoke
The ingredients of cigarette smoke are usually divided into three broad categories as follows. Most smokers know that tobacco contains the poison nicotine, but may not be able to tell you anything else about it.
Nicotine is the main 'addictive' ingredient in cigarettes. Nicotine is an insecticide! In the tobacco plant it's natural function is to repel pests. in the human body nicotine acts as a powerful neurotoxin, artificially stimulating the nervous system.
Nicotine is a deadly toxin. Two drops of pure nicotine on the tongue would be more than enough to kill a full grown man
2. Carbon Monoxide.
Carbon Monoxide (CO) is an invisible odourless and tasteless toxic gas. It is created when any organic based substances including tobacco and paper are burned. CO partially starves the body of oxygen causing shortness of breath
3 Tobacco Tar
This Yellow - brown tar is a cocktail of different chemicals. Some of these may surprise you: arsenic, cyanide, formaldehyde (used to preserve organs), ammonia (used in disinfectants), cadmium (the poisonous metal used in batteries), acetone (nail polish remover)
The average smoker absorbs half a litre of tar into their lungs each year.
Extracted with kind permission from Donald Robertson The UK College of Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy LTD